Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Gates of Hell???

{Originally Posted on Xanga}

Man, I have so much to talk about. I will start with what everyone seems to be talking about these days, Fahrenheit 9/11. I have not seen the movie yet, but I do plan on seeing it tomorrow. There is only one movie I have been dying to see and this is the only movie I planned on watching this summer and that is Spider-Man 2. I know, that’s sounds so immature...but I don’t really care. I grew up with Spider Man, collect his comics, and have been watching the first movie just to prepare for this one. So Michael Moore can wait to get his money. I already know that I am not voting for Bush.

Anyway! What a weekend I had. I got utterly blasted. I tell ya, each time I drink Corona, it tastes more and more like water. Shit...it is the same consistency, because it goes right through me. Well, this party was better than the one that was thrown for me. The reason for that is because of the all day karaoke! Now I am normally not into this, but I will say one thing...enough Corona's will get you into anything! I found that out in Cancun.


Yes...This is Rick (Rico to you) and I performing "Roxanne, Roxanne". We keep it real and we only perform in Wayne, NJ or Syracuse, NY.

Well, I have an update on the Parking Nazi situation. I wrote a nice, discreet e-mail to the director of parking services. He called me back to tell me that we will void the tickets. How phat is that? I should call up my 3rd grade English teacher (Mrs. Pressley) and thank her for showing me how to write a business letter.

Ok, weird occurrence of the entire weekend (not me singing). We took a student (Angie) with us to the Garden Swap (New Jersey) so that she can take the train to NYC. So as we are waiting for her train to arrive, 3 white kids come up to us. One asks us if we knew where the "gates of hell" were. WTF? We told them that we did not know and they went on their way...but what the fuck is going on in New Jersey? Is it so polluted that the gates of hell can now be found? Well, I did some research…and the gates of hell are not in NJ (which would not surprise it if was), they are in Russia. I can't make this shit up if I wanted to...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails