Thursday, July 30, 2009
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Monday, July 27, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
- It rains EVERYDAY in Central Florida! Sure the Sun comes out, but you better head inside by 3pm.
- We, as in New Yorkers, cannot complain about rain. The size of these drops will keep you wet for hours. Trust me my sandals are not the same (squish)
- Running 4 miles is not happening after 9am. It is way too hot. Wasn't trying to die.
- People from Virgina cannot drive...if you don't believe me drive that portion of I95
- Pennsylvania has construction for no reason. They tare up the roads just to piss people off. The same project from last year...is still being worked on.
- North Carolina is a HUGE state...I am still dreaming about driving through it.
- Disney World has the best customer service period...hands down.
- You cannot drive that far without a GPS system. That thing (a Tom Tom) was great!
- I could live on Ceviche...I may have to blog about that.
- I discovered that I am down a pants size...(all that running)
Monday, July 20, 2009
Funny that I am asking forgiveness when this the subject on my mind. One thing I have noticed over my trip when talking to family is that someone is always upset or mad at someone else within the family for a whatever reason. Not matter how stupid or serious the reason it always seems to be a reason that causes angst. Of course if you love someone and they do something that hurts you it will always be difficult to deal with. Family will always be the first to hurt us.
Looking at it from a view of a friendship or relationship, depending how deep it is, the pain of someone hurting us can be just as great or even greater especially if love is involved. Most of the time the reaction to being hurt is the same. We deal with it and move on. However there are those times when we cannot deal and a relationship needs to end because of it. We find it hard to forgive another person.
Forgiveness is the hardest part of love. It is hard to let go of someones wrong doing. More importantly, it is hard to forgive ourselves for putting ourselves in the situation in the first place. Let's not forget that we can also be the ones that hurt other people. So in either case, forgiveness is hard to come by because we tend to be hard on ourselves. I cannot begin to say how much I blame myself for the things that have gone wrong in my life. But eventually, I need to move on and forgive myself because on the end I have to look in the mirror.
More importantly, by forgiving myself, I can forgive others. I can let go of all the negatives and mistakes of the past. This is the best way to love. We all know people make mistakes and we all know that there are some evil people as well. None of that matters. It takes too much energy to hate someone. The stress and angst of being angry is not good for us. It is all part of letting go.
I worry about several people in my life. They lack the ability to let go. My father is one of these people. For as much good as he has done for me, he has so much pent up anger for relatives and people in general who have done him wrong. Nice people tend to get taken advantage of and it is a sad part of life, but we can turn that around by forgiving the fools who hurt us.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
All women are basically in competition with each other for a handful of eligible men. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
Friday, July 3, 2009
- Blame it on the Boogie - The Jacksons
- Off The Wall - Michael Jackson
- P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing) - Michael Jackson
- Dancing Machine - Jackson 5
- Walk Right Now - The Jacksons
- Rock With You - Michael Jackson
- Billy Jean - Michael Jackson
- Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
- Human Nature - Michael Jackson
- Butterflies - Michael Jackson
- Working Day & Night - Michael Jackson
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Can You Feel It? - The Jacksons
- Remember The Time - Michael Jackson
- Beat It - Michael Jackson
- Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
- Wanna Be Starting Something - Michael Jackson
- Who's Loving You - Jackson 5
- Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) - The Jacksons
- Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
Ask me again next week and I will tell you that the order of these songs will change. Right Now, as I was compiling this list, I was listening to "Ben". I do not have all his songs, but I am working on it.
Let me know what songs you feel should make this Top 20.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Runs shivers through my essence
Her movements are so calculated
Her actions have so demonstrated
That her intent is to explore every facet of me
Once she makes me feel warm,
Words become hard to form
I close my eyes so I can dream
About how this should never end
But her intent is to explore deeper the very facet of me
Her eyes are fixed on every expression
Everything she has done is right with no exception
I try to push back my excitement because I know
As well as she does where this will go
But her intent is to consume every facet of me
She takes over with complete control
Ready to take my body as a whole
My manhood loves when she goes down this road
And is waiting for her to break the mold
Her intent is devour the very facet of me
She takes me on roller coaster with every turn
Up and down, side to side, each move I yearn
For a bigger plunge and a faster spin
I try to hold out, but this a game she will win
Her intent is to dominate the facet of me
My excitement kills the hush
As I explode with such a rush
Intent quickly become reality
Revealed to her is the inner man she can see
She has taken the very facet of me