Friday, June 25, 2004

Improvements!

{Originally Posted on Xanga}

For those of you who have been reading my entries should know that this site is a big improvement. Less work for me…which is a good thing. I have a guestbook here too...So sign that shit!


Well I am going to New Jersey today. I refuse to step foot in NYC. I know if i do, I will spend money. It is just inevitable. Instead I will be in the Garden State. Home of the worst shit you could ever smell. Did you know pollution was invented in New Jersey? Well, If they did not invent it...they redefined it.

What can I say? I am a New Yorker for life. I am not supposed to like New Jersey. Well my cousin sold out (Yes…Rico...and if you don’t know who Rico is...you will find out soon enough). He lives in Jersey. I should stop right there...his fiancé lives there too. She is Latina...so I know she can fight.

I want to comment on something, I know I can’t spell...as long as we understand...we will be fine. (Yet, despite this I busted my wife's ass in scrabble 4 straight times!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails