Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Snow Dayz

{Originally Posted on Myspace}

I was so tight this morning. First I want to mention that since I have bought a snow blower 2 years ago it has snowed a total of 5 times until about 2 weeks ago. Of course, 3 weeks ago, my garage door broke and I cannot open it. Which for those you who are housless means I cannot get my snow blower out...or my car in! ( I used to laugh at people who had to clean off their car everyday...I hate karma sometimes). The snow hasn't been that bad, yet. So, I plan on testing the fates and getting the door fixed. If it stops snowing after that...lord help me.

Back the reason I was mad. I am driving to work, and of course it is snowing. I normally do not drive fast in the snow becuase I have a Toyota Echo and when I am on a hill or in the snow, I am pretty much going nowhere fast. So this black lady in her ugly ass Lexus (yes, i am hating), cuts me off!!! I had to bite my finger to stop all the things I want to say about her and her body parts falling off. Well, I did say something, but this is a family show.

Sigh...what is this word coming to? A woman, a black man, and a latino man are all running for president. I mean I think it is great, but shit who will I vote for. I am too used to white men running this country. I think white people are scared...and if you dont believe me, look at all the shows or movies that have black presidents in them.

First example...the movie Deep Impact. Morgan Freeman was president. Can anyone tell me what happened? A @&#!ing asteroid its the earth! What kind of shit is that????

Second example...the television show 24. There is a black president, Wayne Palmer. In episode 4 of THIS season, a nuclear bomb goes off in California! WTF???


Remember when Bush campaigned 3 years ago, he said that if we dont vote for him we would get hit with all these terrorist attacks. Imagine what Obama's opponent will say??? Vote for blackie and we will all die in a hellstorm of Metors and Nuclear Explosions...damn.

Oh, Happy Birthday Jose...(dont mean to be mad on your day...ha ha ha)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails