Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Don Imus! Yeah, I am tired of it too, but...

{Originally Posted on Myspace}

I was watching the Today show and Matt Lauer asked a question that was emailed to him. I found it distrubing but, I really want to know what other people think of it. (I attached the link to the intervew)

Is free spreech the right of everyone except white people?

The fact that someone could honestly ask this question, shows alot about how they feel about being able to say anything. I would like to know what you all think about this. I havent fully gotten my thoughts together, but I will and then I will answer this question myself. Please let me know what you think.


http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=960b6547-89fa-49bd-b5af-88f8f270939f&f=00&fg=

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails