Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blog Everyday

I was going to take a night off from writing, but something told me to keep going. I am on vacation this week, so I will get to sit and not only reflect on the rest of the semester but about the rest of the year. When I created this blog a few months ago, I decided to do some archiving of all the posts from my previous blogs. While, I still have some old posts that I still need to add, it has not escaped my notice that I did not write anything as at all in 2008.

While I am not one harp on the past. I am using this fact to keep writing. In my past blogs, I would write periodically. I would write for a few days and then I would skip weeks on end. See, I do not want to do that anymore. I feel that if i start taking breaks then I will let this blog eventually slip, and I will not do that. This blog feels so different then all the past ones I have written. I have never enjoyed writing more. Maybe it is the community of bloggers that I continue to run into. I cannot say for sure.

This next week will be challenging. I will be traveling to New York City for a few days and I am not sure how I will be able to blog everyday. But, that is the thrill of the challenge. So, until then, I will continue to blog everyday...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails