Friday, July 3, 2009

My Soundtrack (Michael's Edition)


I was going to write about how unmotivated I was, but then a Michael Jackson song came on and I had to groove to it. I began to think about how I skipped yesterday's blog. I try not to skip days on this blog, but sometimes I have nothing to say. Don't get me wrong, I can be busy too. I have written a poem that is not quite ready for this blog yet. I consider it to be too real. At the same time, I am contemplating the next blog for Monday. So I have a lot of things rolling around in this head of mine.

Anyway, with that being said, I wanted to build upon something I did last week: My soundtrack. It is so hard to pick a top 10 or a top 20 of anything these days. With Micheal Jackson, it that much harder. Most of his songs are just so damn good. They can make you groove, or make you think about the world, or just make you cry. I still maintain he has the best songs about love, which makes it so hard to list to at times.

So I decided that I will list the top 20 Micheal Jackson songs on my iTunes that I listen to the most. This will include all songs through out his career:


  1. Blame it on the Boogie - The Jacksons
  2. Off The Wall - Michael Jackson
  3. P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing) - Michael Jackson
  4. Dancing Machine - Jackson 5
  5. Walk Right Now - The Jacksons
  6. Rock With You - Michael Jackson
  7. Billy Jean - Michael Jackson
  8. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
  9. Human Nature - Michael Jackson
  10. Butterflies - Michael Jackson
  11. Working Day & Night - Michael Jackson
  12. Thriller - Michael Jackson
  13. Can You Feel It? - The Jacksons
  14. Remember The Time - Michael Jackson
  15. Beat It - Michael Jackson
  16. Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
  17. Wanna Be Starting Something - Michael Jackson
  18. Who's Loving You - Jackson 5
  19. Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) - The Jacksons
  20. Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson

Ask me again next week and I will tell you that the order of these songs will change. Right Now, as I was compiling this list, I was listening to "Ben". I do not have all his songs, but I am working on it.

Let me know what songs you feel should make this Top 20.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails