Monday, September 13, 2010

Some Ground Rules..


On the eve of Latino Heritage Month I wanted to lay out how things will go on this blog. With my recent partnership with the Printed Blog, I need to tell you that this big ass button on the right ----------------> indicates that if you really like what I have written, then please place your vote for me. What this does is give me a chance to be featured in print. I have viewed this publication and I think this is a great thing to be a part of and I am really honored to be a part of it.

The next thing that I need to talk about is that I am working on a 30 Day Latino Blog Challenge. I am still developing it and will unveil it tomorrow. This is a challenge to me and to anyone out there who wants to really try to raise the bar higher when it comes to Latino Heritage Month. One of the things I really love to do is challenge myself so I am coming up with 30 topics.

This is not as easy as it seems. I honestly thought I was going to just coast through this. But I have spent about a week on this so far and I have to say that this should be very interesting for me because some of these things I do not normally talk about. But, I am all about personal exploration and cultural awareness. I plan on challenging myself creatively and intellectually.

When it comes down to it, I know that other blogs will highlight the obvious and same people and topics. I want to go a little broader and deeper. Quite frankly, I want to get personal, since that is what I am all about because my writing is personal. I take the time to share with all of you how I feel and how I live my life. So I owe it to myself to step out of my box.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails