Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Are You Ready for Some Football?


Wednesdays are my late days for now at work which sucks, but hey, gotta get paid right? I wanted to break a bit from the norm because quite frankly, just about everyone is talking about the Super Bowl. I am not much of a football fan, I am all about baseball. However, I do follow the game because I do participate in Fantasy Football every year. Anyway, it is that time of year where we all go party at a friend's house.

I am not too excited about this years match up. The Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals. I guess if I had to pull for a team then I would pull for Arizona for 2 reasons. The first is that I always love rooting for the underdog (except for when they are playing my team). The Cardinals have not won a championship in my life time, so that qualifies them as an underdog in my book. The second reason, well my brother is a Steelers Fan. So, the best way to get back at the one person who always picks on you...root for the other team!

Other than that, I could careless about the game. I was hoping the Eagles would have done something more but that didnt happen. Hey, it could be worse...Dallas could have made the playoffs. The Cowboys are on the list of teams in professional sports that I Hate. For those interested in that list, I will list them by order at the end of this post.

I am looking forward to the commericals! That is my highlight. I always like to see the new advertisements that make me laugh. Actually, I think this year we should play a drinking game. Every time the phrase "4 Hour Erection" is mentioned, a shot of tequila is consumed. What really sucks though is that the halftimes show are not what they used to be. Ah Janet... That was the greatest Superbowl ever. I don't even know who won! Well, that is not true, I won. I got to see Janet's...eyes.


I digress...

Lets get to this list of teams I hate (in order).

New York Yankees
Philadelphia Phillies (Sorry Brook)
Los Angeles Lakers
Dallas Cowboys
Duke Blue Devils
Atlanta Braves
Miami Hurricanes

Georgetown Hoyas

Sorry to upset people...but it is what it is...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails