Friday, February 6, 2009

Archives

This is not my official post for the day, which means I will write another one by the end of the day, but I wanted to mention again that I am adding my old blogs to this site. It makes me a bit nostalgic at times and sad at others. But, I find it interesting about where my past writings have taken me. I can attribute the gaps in my blogging to the different issues in my life.

The one thing that i have noticed is the I still talk about my place in this world which is a good thing, at least I am consistent. I would say that my writings, particularly anything after 2006 are so raw. I channeled a lot of anger and frustration in my blogs. I remember not being able to write blogs at half the length I am writing them now. The type of language I use is also very different and I think it is because I have become a mature blogger. I no longer feel the need to curse in my blogs (of course, if i am tight...then we will see).

My blogs are also still out there on Myspace and on Xanga. I also had a page on Blogger many many moons ago. I think I have everything but, we will see what I come up with. I wont add everything I have because some blogs are so short there just simply is no point. I do also intend on spell checking any past blogs. I have issues with spelling mostly because I type really fast when I am in my "zone".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails