Friday, February 6, 2009

That Grand Ole Party...

I am not one for political commentary, especially after the election, but l there is a lot to be said about the way this new administration is taking shape. I think that President Obama is the best thing to happen to this country in a long time. So naturally, because of how he won with such a large amount of votes, people are taking notice.

Now, the Republican party has selected a new leader for their party and he is black. This happened on Monday and I wasn't really sure how to address this. Micheal Steele is not the man for the GOP. Some would view this as progress with the thought that perhaps the GOP will get out of the South and appeal to younger voters. While i understand that, the party values are still the same.I will be interested in seeing how this plays out. I think video below sums it up.





On a personal note, my taxes are all done and I am happy about that. Times are hard and I hoping that I can catch up on some bills. I am not happy that gas prices have also risen above 2 bucks. So, hopefully this stimulus package will help.

Have a good weekend everyone, but as you know I will back on here tomorrow! No Black Super Hero updates today...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails