Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stumped..

I am so stumped tonight on what to write. So, I guess I am just going to do this freestyle! I want to thank everyone for the love that I am receiving in regards to this blog. I have thought about importing some old blogs into the archives, just so I can keep in accurate account of all the stuff I have written.

I have just been very distracted today. Today was just a long day at work. I feel that most of my time is spent in meetings. I love how people want to meet about what we are going to do. I can have 3-4 of those a day. Yet, when it comes down to actually doing...I can't get to it because I am in another meeting.

My co-workers make me laugh though, so that is definitely a good thing. My skills as the class clown are put to good use when I am at work. Making fun of just about everyone just makes my day. Not to mention that it lowers my stress level. I am stressed because I have so many projects to do, so making fun of the world around me is great!

I am also interest in battle blogging someone. It is a little idea I was having to share audience with each other. Each person comes up with a topic that other person has to blog about. It is almost like the guest blogger concept, except for the hosting blogger picks the topic. Just an idea, lets see if I get any takers...

Anyway, I am keeping this one short today, but I want to encourage people to read the blogs I am about to list. These are people I feel have a lot to say and I will eventually have these blog links on the side of this page.

Brookey's Blogspot
Ruined by a sophisticated education...

Makes Me Wanna Holler - Man, Dad, Husband...
The JoseVilson
Black Cloud Films

Tomorrow is a late night for me, but I will definitely have a topic.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

thanks for the love Ant! and I'll take you up on that "blog battle" idea :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails