Friday, April 17, 2009

T-Pain

All week I have been kind of dreading this show. I wasn't sure what to expect because I know that T-Pain is famous for the choruses he sings. Being on the production side, I saw all the things that he and his crew were asking for. So, it made me think that I was dealing with a bunch of primadonnas.

Well, I want to apologize. His show was far better than I expected it to be. T-Pain is a straight performer. He rolled out on staged in a green pimped out golf cart with Hydraulics. It was nuts! He had dancers and had stage lighting that rivaled Kanye's show.

I will say that his people turned out to be very classy. As I write this they are still breaking down the stage. They are on tour and will be heading to DC shortly. A very professional bunch of people that know how to run show from the sounds and lights to VIP access. I did enjoy myself and reminds me of why I got into this business.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails