Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tibit Thursday...

Keeping it short today because I have plans to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine tonight at midnight. I have been waiting for this movie for awhile and I think this movie kicks off, what looks to be a great summer movie season. I will plan on having my movie review on tomorrow's blog, just like I did for the Watchmen.

I wanted to make some comments on the changes that you maybe seeing on this blog. I have updated some widgets. I wont lie here. I have gone to several blog sights and saw what I liked and just copied. I am thinking a lot about ways to use more space for me to fit the things that I want. Not that I want to make this a busy page, but more a of space that expresses me and my interests more.

Which is the main reason why I added the Twitter updates.I am really getting used to using this sight and have even linked Twitter with Facebook. This way I only update one status message.

Anyway...here something is something that had me laughing all day:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails